1. Initially we undertake customers needed projects.
2. And our team to makes an electrical drawing for about the projects.
3. Outer Cabin (To make updated laser & welding technologies.
4. Ended process with 7 time powder coating process.
Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) form the backbone of all major electronics. These miraculous inventions pop up in nearly all computational electronics, including simpler devices like digital clocks, calculators. In short, PCBs tell the electricity where to go, bringing your electronics to life.
We are grateful for our customers giving us the opportunity to serve their needs and we understand that our success depends on our ability to supply world class quality and service. Any types of concepts were can undertake.
1. First of all the circuit boards should be creates a PCB layout using PCB design software. They all encoded vital information including copper tracking layers, drill drawings, apertures, component placing and other options.
2. File to film process are securely stored to prevent any unwanted contact. PCB printing begins after designers output the PCB schematic files and manufacturers conduct a BBI check. And then it's only a laser printer.
3. Printing the inner layers are the creation of films in previous step aims to map out a figure of copper path. Now it's time to print the figure on the film onto a copper foil.
4. Removing the Unwanted Copper
5. Layer Alignment and Optical Inspection
6. Layer-up and Bond
7. Drill, plating and copper deposition
8. Outer layer and solder mask application.
9. The PCB finally passes onto the last coating and cutting stage.
10. As a final precaution, a technician performs electrical tests on the PCB